The term “Digital Transformation” – whilst overused – is well understood across traditional business sectors. The pace of transformation is possibly being debated, but not the principle itself. There is no doubt that embedding digital technology across the entire business is paramount – and that this large change program is challenging.
Digital@Scale is a morning event where senior leaders within digital, technology and change roles will share their experiences and offer “real world” guidance for those facing disruptive competition. For senior leaders facing these challenges across so many organisations - we are sure that the collective wisdom and expertise assembled will help you “move the needle”.
Throughout the morning we will be discussing:
- The challenges of delivering digital solutions at scale - within large and complex businesses
- Why, what and how’s of embedding digital skills within large organisations (Creating urgency in the organisation, Developing a plan in your business model & core capability, Using the tools, structures, environment & processes in place and scaling it)
- How to drive digital transformation at scale?
- Converting to new methodology whilst driving measurable outcomes (Agile at scale, governance etc...)
- Transforming & scaling the whole foundation of the organisation
- Breaking the gravitational pull & legacy of the brand whilst being successful with the transformation
- Transforming the core —> transformation at scale
- Fundamentally changing the business model - gaining permission from shareholders and stakeholders alike
- Customer engagement whilst driving revenue modules
- Promoting new capabilities to drive new business
- Reinventing the new business architecture to deliver the best customer experience
- Evolving & recreating the foundation of the organisation
Who should be attending this event?
- Directors of Brand, eCommerce, Digital & Finance, IT, Transformation
- Heads of eCommerce, Architecture, Delivery, IT, Finance, Mobile, Digital & Brand
- CTO, CMO, CIO
- Chief Digital Officers
- Founders, CEO's & Owners,
Head of Digital Delivery, Santander
Anthony has wide experience and success in the delivery of digital and business systems transformation. He has specialist knowledge in incremental planning, sustainable delivery through teams and the pragmatic application of Agile. This has been achieved via roles in many sectors in CRM, BI, Automation, Website, HR and Resource Planning and Sales Management.
At Santander since 2016, Anthony has led the development and implementation of the Retail CRM, and more recently he moved to focus on the delivery of the new Mobile Banking app at, which provides the technical and product foundations upon which they can deliver a winning customer-value aligned digital product.
Chief Transformation Officer (CTO), Crabtree & Evelyn
Bio coming soon…
Bio coming soon…
Business Process Manager, Carlsberg
Bio coming soon…
Registration & Networking Breakfast
Introduction & Welcome from Commerce Futures
Anthony Flack, Head of Digital Delivery from Santander
Chris Willis, CTO from Crabtree & Evelyn
Tea, Coffee & Networking
Panel Q&A Session
Moderated by Chris Micklethwaithe from 3pointsDIGITAL with appearances from:
- Luke Tate, Business Process Manager - Carlsberg
- Anthony Flack, Head of Digital Delivery - Santander
- Chris Willis, CTO - Crabtree & Evelyn
Final comments before Tea, Coffee & Networking
Established in 1998 and headquartered in Prague, Profinit are a consulting, software services, product development & outsourcing business. With their technical facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia they presently provide services to customers across Central Europe and the US. Profinit are now expanding direct operations into the UK, Germany and the Netherlands.
Profinit work directly with end customers, via channel partners and with product development businesses and have long term relationships with market leading institutions.
Q: Is there a fee for attending the Commerce Futures event?
A: Events are priced individually, they range from £0 - £50.00. We take great care in how we curate the audience, the event is invitation only and you must register in advance to attend. If you have not received an invitation but would like to attend, please register via the website and your place will be confirmed subject to approval.
Q: Can I bring a colleague?
A: Additional places will be subject to availability. Please ask your colleague to register via the website.
Q: Who else will be there?
A: Senior professionals in eCommerce, Digital, Finance, IT, Transformation. Heads of, Chief Digital Officer, CTO, CMO or CIO's along with Founders and Owners.
Q: What is the address of the venue?
A: 58VE, 58 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DS
Q: Is there a dress code for this event?
A: There is no formal dress code. Please come dressed in comfortable attire e.g. business casual.
Q: Who is Commerce Futures?
A: Commerce Futures is an independent online community for retail leaders and Commerce professionals. We provide a round up of the latest news and information relating to the key challenges in Commerce today, as well as insights into future trends and technologies that are shaping the online retail landscape. And because we believe it's important to learn from our peers, the regular Commerce Futures event series brings in expert speakers from leading brands to share case studies and industry know-how.
Since 2012, thousands of professionals have attended our events and engaged with our content. We survey them regularly to understand what problems they are wrestling with now and tailor content to help them solve those concerns.