Sports & Outdoor Dinner
Christophers, 18 Wellington Street, London, England, WC2E 7DD, United Kingdom
A sector leading the transformation in sustainable consumerism?
Sports & Outdoor Dinner 2020 returns for its second year, and this time we're taking on the biggest of big questions: Can sustainable consumption deliver consumer engagement and profit whilst executing on its worthy intentions?
We speak to brand owners and retailers in this sector all the time, and it feels as if the entire sector has some kind of sustainable message. We want to explore motivations, marketing messaging, ROI and - frankly - whether consumers can be persuaded to buy less, of higher quality, and to prioritise the ethics of production over their short-term needs.
At our dinner this year, we’ll be inviting numerous businesses to discuss those who have been founded on sustainable principles, who have made a shift in recent years, and those for whom it’s an option that can’t be ignored.
- What approaches to digital marketing are being employed by brands and retailers, with an emphasis on developing social awareness and building a community.
- Understanding and maintaining your customer’s loyalty towards your brand.
- The Influencers vs Athletes brand ambassador debate.
- Brand consistency and expertise across bricks and mortar retail and eCommerce stores.
- Proving ROI across your social platforms.